Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Hollywood Back to School Theme Posters and Activities

Last year my classroom featured a STAR theme since our state test is called the STAAR test.  This year I wanted to change things up a little without having to totally redo my classroom.  After doing some Pinteresting, I've found my "Pin"spiration and got creative.  I've created the following items to add to my classroom décor.


I wanted an easy visual that would help my students remember my expectations for their hallway behavior.  This was also a super easy way to incorporate the Hollywood theme.

 
I also created a movie ticket style Noise Levels Poster that I can refer to before turning students loose on work.
 
I've also created some back to school get to know you activities that can be done with a independently, with a partner and with a small group.
 


 
 
 
What is your back to school theme?  What are your favorite back to school activities?  Your can find these items in a Back to School pack or individually at my Teacher Pay Teachers Store.  Don't forget to follow me!


No comments:

Post a Comment