Yes.... I've pinned waaaay too many Pinterest ideas. To make things more manageable I've gone back and created a Back to School board and moved some must-have pins there. You can peruse them by clicking on My Back to School Pinterest Board.
My to-do list includes:
- Stop by my local party store & dollar shop to pick up accessories to go with my new Hollywood theme.
- Hot glue pom-poms to dry erase marker lids for students to use as erasers when at work stations.
- Create a Class Dogo reward system.
- Create a iPhone looking iHelp job chart.
- Create an interactive 7 Habits of Happy Kids bulletin board.
- Create a "Paws"itive Behavior Chart poster to place above my existing behavior chart and find some Hollywood clip art to attach to my existing behavior chart make to make it look like the one below from http://clutterfreeclassroom.blogspot.com
Time for me to get busy creating. ...IT'S ON!
***Don't forget to share what is on your back to school to-do list***